Missouri Valley Music Makers is now hiring engaging and outgoing individuals with a desire for developing a love for music!
Missouri Valley Music Makers is now hiring engaging and outgoing individuals with a desire for developing a love for music! Our piano teachers teach in an interactive, game-based environment where the primary mode of learning is fun. Technology is integrated in every lesson and there is a strong focus on learning in community. We frequently take our learning “off the bench”. These are not your mother’s piano lessons!
What you’ll do:
- Help students fall in love with music by making it fun!
- Teach 1-6 students at a time (depending on age group)
- Utilize iPads in lessons
- Communicate with students and parents in a positive, professional manner
What you WON’T have to do:
- Choose curriculum or buy materials
- Fill your own schedule
- Market yourself
- Worry about billing
What we are looking for:
- Piano playing experience
- Experience working with children ages 5-15 (in a formal or informal setting)
- Experience in the field of education is a plus, but not required!
- Part-time permanent and temp positions available
- Flexible scheduling – we work around your needs
- Evening and weekend hours available, great for working around class schedules or day time jobs
- $15-25 per hour DOE
- Estimated Start Date of January 6, 2020
Access the application by completing the contact form below.